Thursday, September 23, 2010

Photography From Radical Love's Anthony MacFarlane



I thought the social media world should be aware that the talents of Anthony MacFarlane are not limited to his handsome good looks nor his boyish charm.

It turns out the man takes a mean still image to compliment his broad talents in the realm of motion pictures.

For those that don't subscribe to his weekly blog updates over at rival blog community web.me.com I'm going to try and convince the man that art has a place in this space, and get him to post some of his finest here.

To start things moving I've chosen one of my favourites above, entitled "Madonna". This is possibly because of the very American legs on display, or possibly it was the soundtrack to the photoshoot...

Or maybe there's a religious element to all this I'm missing.

Either way, Macca himself says:

This is a composition of sea water taken at Bronte pool and a rough sandstone wall in the back of Waverley. The angles of the legs were to replicate the lines in the stonework.
Just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment